PITCH COACHING WORKSHOP WITH GLEB MALTSEV
Getting ready for your next round of investment pitches? Need to give a keynote talk and don’t know how to prepare?
Learn how to pitch your best to top investors or present confidently to an audience with internationally acclaimed pitch coach Gleb Maltsev Twitter
Gleb will coach you on how to prepare yourself, shape and sharpen your investor pitch or stage presentation, and show you how to effectively handle all-important post-pitch Q&A.
What does this problem solve?
Professional-level presentations mean you have to be strategic.
This is a workshop for your story. Uncover your core messages, reinforce them with solid structure, and bring it together with confident, natural, compelling delivery. Get equipped with the troubleshooting tools to keep your talk from going off the rails — handling nerves, what to do when your mind goes blank, keeping your voice flexible and audible.
Language: The Workshop is in English..
Language: The Workshop is in English.
Time: Thursday 28th of June, 2019 at 10:00-15:30
1. Assemble your corporate storytelling from its fundamental components.
2. Understand how to put yourself in the audience’s shoes to pose the right questions and analyze key messages.
3. Discover the ritual of preparation as the path to confidence
4. Uncover the value of ethos in rhetoric
5. Learn how to mindfully warm up and ready yourself like an actor.
6. Acquire the skill of delivering your script so naturally that it becomes part of you.
12:30 to 13:30 Lunch